Friday, July 27, 2012

Sunroom improvement

 This was after floor installed. Notice around windows. Well I finally got to putting on trim and painting it so the next pictures are the finished windows.


Next project is painting walls and ceiling. Where are you Brian??? Once Mom selects colors I guess I'll see how it goes. Will do it when there is nothing important coming up so if I have to spend a couple days in bed so be it... For those wondering what happens well when I look up a lot the little stones in my ears move into places they shouldn't and I get super dizzy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a place I could relax! Like the coloring...Brian is coming-but I don't think he is gonna have time to paint for ya! Maybe it is in Chey's genes...give her a paintbrush and see what happens. I would stand back though :)